07714 765 488
Lake 1 offers 32 pegs, all with behind peg parking.
Up to 20lb
Lake 2 offers 23 pegs, the majority with behind peg parking.
Species in Lake 2 include:
Up to 5lb
In Lake 3 offers25 pegs, all with behind peg parking.
Lake 3 species include:
Up to 5lb
PLEASE READ AND RESPECT OUR RULES
All visitors must report to reception before walking around. You must read site rules before entering
1. All nets must be dipped on site before approaching peg.
2. Keep nets in matches only 60lb max per net, minimum 2 keep nets required.
3. No landing net no fishing. Landing net to be used for all fish.
4. Barnburgh fishery feed pellets only.
5. Barbless hooks only, max hook size 14, no long shank or wide gape.
6. Bait bans; cat/dog meat, nuts, bollies, trout pellets, luncheon meat.
7. No floating baits.
8. Free running feeder only, no braided line.
9. Ground bait must be in a cup or in a feeder only.
10. No tins of any description allowed on pegs, bait boxes or plastic tubs must be used.
11. Lead shot to be to EA rules.
12. No fish to be handled in towels/rags.
13. No surplus bait to be thrown into the lake after fishing.
14. All under 16's must be accompanied by an adult.
15. Offenders will be barred.
16. No pets
17. No radios
18. No wading
19. Only 1 none fishing guest per angler/group
20. 1 angler, 1 rod, 1 peg.
21. Toilets must be used.
22. All vehicles/fishing equipment is the responsibility of the visitor and must be covered by their own insurance. Barnburgh Lakes will NOT accept any responsibility for loss or damage.
23. All club/anglers are responsible for taking away their own rubbish/cigarette butts after fishing.
24. Match men: - please do no attempt to empty your keep nets, they will be attended by staff.
Please note: - If first aid is required a first aid box can be supplied, but please be aware NO STAFF on site can minister first aid. You or your match organiser should make arrangement for this.
PLEASE PUT LITTER IN BINS PROVIDED
PLEASE KEEP OFF GARDENS
NO PARKING ON THE GRASS
£6 per peg
Concessions (Under 16, Over 65)
£5 per peg
£7 per peg
Over 50's open match
every Wednesday and Friday
Sunday Open Match
Every Sunday between October and April